- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2001 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Victory Gate
- Angkor Thom ( the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- South Gate
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Apsara Dancing Show if you would like to see please let us know we can make reservation for you.
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US$.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is US$ 20 extra charge and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you).
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
THE PRICE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 1 DAY
For 1-3 persons
For 4-5 persons
For 6-10 persons
- A/C vehicle with petrol
- Parking fee/road tolls
- Tour Guide (English speaking)
- Cold Water/Cold Towel
- Temples Pass $37/pax (one day pass)
- Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion