Day 1At 08:00 am you'll be picked up from the hotel (or let's know your preferable time)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Srei
- Bayon the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- South Gate
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Apsara Dancing Show if you would like to see please let us know we can make reservation for you.
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in USDL.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is US$20 extra charge and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you).
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
- Phnom Kulen (65km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
- Big Reclining Buddha
- the carving of thousand Lingas
- 35 m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you'd like swimming please take bath towel with you)
- Lunch break (in restaurant nearby)
- Boeng Mealea (70km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002). end of our tour by taking back to the hotel
THE PRICE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 2 DAYS
For 1-3 persons
For 4-5 persons
For 6-10 persons
- A/C vehicle with petrol
- Parking fee/road tolls
- Tour Guide (English)
- Cold Water/Cold Towel
- Day 1 Temple Pass $37/pax
- Day 2 Phnom Kulen Pass $20/pax
- Beng Mealea Pass $5/pax
- Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion