Day 1At 08:00 am you'll be picked up from the hotel (or let's know your preferable time)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2001 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Victory Gate
- Angkor Thom ( the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- South Gate
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Apsara Dancing Show if you would like to see please let us know we can make reservation for you.
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in USDL.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is US$20 extra charge and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you).
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
Day 2After your breakfast spend an hour drive to Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap city, the Angkor Wat' s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
Lunch break (in restaurant nearby)
( 2 Options You Will Choose To Do) please keep this to tell us when we meet
- 1st Option: Kampong Khleang or Kampong Pluk Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake
- 2nd Option: Roluos Group ( the earliest site during Angkor Era originally called Hariharalaya)
- Preah Ko
- Pre Rup (crematorium) it is called crematorium because during 16 century because the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu. and end of day tour by taking you back hotel
- East Mebon (located in the manmade lake called East Baray 7km x 1.8km)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King's Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Neak Poan ( located inside artificial lake Jayatataka)
- Ta som
- lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Banteay Srei ( the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art and the first French-restored temple using the method of Anastylosis after the Frenchman named Henry Marshal studied this technique from the Dutch who undertook to reconstruct Borobudor in Java)
- Banteay Samre ( the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat Style)
THE PRICE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 3 DAYS
For 1-3 persons
For 4-5 persons
For 6-10 persons
- A/C vehicle with petrol
- Parking fee/road tolls
- Tour Guide (English)
- Cold Water/Cold Towel
- Temple Pass $40/pax (Three days pass)
- Beng Mealea Pass $5/pax
- Boat Trip Fee $20/pax; 4 or more $15/pax
- Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion