- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built.)
- South Gate
- Bayon (the State and Mountain Temple of the Buddhist king Jayavarman VII which is located in the center of the walled city of Angkor Thom)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Banteay Srei called Lady Temple (38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art and it was restored by French through the technique of Anastylosis from 1931 to 1936)
- Pre Rup (Crematorium) it is called crematorium because during 16 century because the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu.
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King's mother)
- End of the tour by taking you back hotel or Dinner With Apsara Dancing Show if you want us to take you there
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US$.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is US$20 extra charge and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you).
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
THE PRICE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 1 DAY
For 1-3 persons
For 4-5 persons
For 6-10 persons
- A/C vehicle with petrol
- Parking fee/road tolls
- Tour Guide (English)
- Cold Water/Cold Towel
- Temples Pass $37/pax
- Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion