- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside Angkor Archeological Parks)
- Bayon (the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Chong Kneas Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake
- End of the tour by taking you back hotel or Dinner With Apsara Dancing Show if you would like to see please let us know we can make reservation for you.
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US$.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is US$20 extra charge and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you).
THE PRICE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 1 DAY
For 1-3 persons
For 4-5 persons
For 6-10 persons
- A/C vehicle with petrol
- Parking fee/road tolls
- Tour Guide (English)
- Cold Water/Cold Towel
- Temples Pass $37/pax
- Boat Trip/Sightseeing Fee 20$/pax; 3 or More 15$/pax
- Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion